Sunday, June 3, 2012

Chiang Mai Adventure: Day 1

Yay!!! I got safely to Chiang Mai and my hotel. It's actually a pretty awesome hotel for its price ($12 a night). I get air conditioning, television, a small balcony, and a decent bathroom. And not to mention really clean. The bed's kinda hard, but I'm not complaining. I can sleep on anything really. I mean, I slept on the floor in a temple without AC quite a few times before. :)


I'm actually really happy. I don't know why, hahaha! I've settled into the room pretty good.


The front of my hotel!
When I was walking around I saw a lot of guest houses around the area. But I'm perfectly fine with the one I'm in. It's right by the street, too, so that's a plus. Tony said it looks sketchy from the picture online before I came. Hahaha!


A barred and locked door to keep the bad guys out :)
This door is at the end of the stairs leading up to the rooms. Keys are only given to people staying at the hotel. So yes, I am pretty safe here.

My room!
And here's the inside......


The bed and the front entrance.

The TV, closet, bathroom door, and a bit of the balcony door.

Settling in by the TV stand :)

Stuff in the closet, including a pack of water for survival ;)

Shower is right by the toilet, hahaha!
Looks kinda homey with my stuff there :)

The sink!

Bought this while I was hunting for bathroom essentials before checking in at the hotel.
Of course I got this smell :D
There's gonna be a "walking street market" tonight two blocks away from the hotel. So that's where I'll go find dinner for tonight, hehehe. They basically close down the whole street and vendors of all sort would come out and sell their stuff. Clothes, food, souvenirs, and even massages!


Then after that when I come back to my room, these are going to be my friend for the night.....



No comments:

Post a Comment