Sunday, June 3, 2012

Walking Street

Just got back from the walking street market. And I realized that it's already 10pm! What? Where'd the time go?


So what ended up happening was I didn't even have to go look for or buy dinner. The ladies working at the hotel were having "Moo Ga Ta" so they invited me to join them. :) It's basically pork bbq and veggie soup on a traditional coal stove.


Yum yum!!

A bigger picture.
They were making this at the front of the hotel when I was about to walk to the street market. So I hung out with them for a bit before I left, mainly because it was also raining.


Despite the on and off rain, there were still a lot of people at the street market. I wandered up and down the street for a bit. And of course, I bought stuff :p I bought a couple of dresses (gahhh, I'm such a sucker for dresses nowadays). Then when I was on my way back I bought a traditional jelly grass dessert called "Chao Guay." Didn't get a chance to take a picture of it because my hand was pretty full.


I only got one picture of the walking street market though. It's kinda hard taking pics while you're juggling an umbrella and a couple other stuff around.




I probably should go shower and get ready for bed. Gonna get up tomorrow to go eat congee at the morning market before going mountain biking for the first time at 9:30!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment