Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 7: Saturday Night Market

First of all, I officially finished my three day Thai Oil Massage lessons! We went over everything today and the instructor said I did really good, plus I learned really fast. She said that most of the time foreigners find it very difficult to be kneeling on their knees for that long. Well, one good thing about being Thai right? We kneel a lot.


I even got a certificate of participation!




Then I came back to the room and was on the internet for a little bit. I was gonna read but I felt really sluggish and tired so I took a nap, again, until dinner time. :)


Went to eat dinner at the congee place. I was contemplating whether or not I should go to the Saturday night walking street market. I mean, it was just across the street from where I was eating. So of course I decided to check it out.




It was raining for a little bit when I was having dinner so it's kind of wet. But walking through the market I saw a lot of interesting things. Especially the pets that people took with them to work at their stands.


Awwww... cute little kitteh!! 
You so soft and fluffy!!
By the way, if you can't already see, this little kitty's eyes aren't the same color. So cool! She's only a month old. :3


Then, another store selling dog stuff had their Pomeranians all uhhhh groomed.....


"Look, I'm a little pink fairy!" (with glasses)

"And I wield a wand!"
At first I thought the pink mane was an add on, like a costume. Turns out it's the dog's actual hair dyed pink! And the body is all shaved so without the color it will probably look like a little lion.


Haha! He's so cute riding the motorcycle.

Now he's even cooler with his shades!
They look so comfortable in that chair :)
And of course, I bought a couple of stuff for myself. :D I walked through the whole street then back, there is no way I can resist not getting something. Especially after thinking about how much cheaper things are here than it is in the States.


This is gonna go in my new car's dashboard!
I mainly got the monkey face because it reminds me of Tony. So every time I drive and see it bounce around I'll think of him, hahaha! ;D


And last but not least, one of my favorite dessert. Or more like sweet things to eat.....


Two bags of cotton candy!!!
Each for like only 75 cents!!!! I just finished the blue bag tonight. Will save the colorful one for another day. Taste the rainbow, fo' shizzz!


Tomorrow going rock climbing! Doing technical lead climbing skills. Hopefully I haven't forgotten what I learned just yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment