Thursday, June 14, 2012

Let's Go to Sleep

Got to Bangkok safe and sound. Did absolutely nothing yesterday. I mean, I was part unpacking part just lounging around. So much laundry to do!! Glued to the computer the whole day basically. Unhealthy, I know. But half the time I wasn't even paying attention to the screen.


Sitting on the plane definitely made me sluggish.


I kept thinking and am still thinking how it's going to be a painfully slow two weeks. Gotta try to fill in the days with something meaningful, other than going online all the time and checking Facebook like a crazy idiot. Hahaha!


This place makes me so unproductive. So I'll seize the moment and make it productive!


The power of positive thinking, eh? I'm gonna try to finish this one cross stitch piece, go run, and read some books(?). Question mark because, really, that's not much in terms of meaningful. People here don't speak my language (don't talk about or enjoy the same sort of things).


Anyway, so last night I was just online surfing the net. I don't even remember what I did exactly. It was that useless. Anyway, so I was basically waiting for bed time to approach. My mom fell asleep watching TV. I don't like watching TV with her. Mainly because the shows she watch are stressful. I mean, they're fine in small doses. But watching it all the time just makes me feel so stiff.


She watches shows like Law and Order: SVU (hate that show actually), Criminal Minds, NCIS, Bones, Medium, etc. You know, those crime solving kind of shows. You can only take so much in a day.


So I was on the computer and was close to going to bed. It was one of those moments when you're like, "okay, a couple more minutes." My dog came walking into the room. She has been sleeping with my mom. And it seriously looked like she was calling me to bed. Hahaha! She just stood there looking at me and was wagging her tail. So I finally went to bed, and she followed me and slept under my cover. :3


Two weeks of possibility awaits me! What to do with that, not exactly sure yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment