Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sprouting!!!

Hah!! The unknown seed has germinated! Here are the pictures:


I planted four, only one sprouted so far.
I saw that another one has taken root though, so the others are probably just slower :)

Here's a close up!
So cute!
If you notice that the edge of my pictures are a bit foggy, I wasn't trying to be artistic or anything. My camera went from a cold room to the hot air outside, so the lens fogged up, hahaha! The pictures came out nice though. ;p

And here's Little Cow with what looks like an orange lipstick :)

"I love my carrot!!"
It's funny, she's supposed to be my mom's but she always greet me when I see her. You know, put her head up and makes this cute little squeak. And apparently she doesn't really greet my mom. Hahaha! Whenever I get back from outside I always take her out to play and run around. She has a really round belly too!

Then when I went to Jatujak, the open air market, yesterday with my mom, I saw this puppy and I was instantly drawn to it. Believe me, we walked past many shops selling puppies and nothing happened until I passed this one. It was like instantly I knew it was the one.

She's a Thai Ridgeback with the most beautiful gray coat. One and a half month old. The most captivating grayish blue eyes. I don't know, something just clicked when I saw her. My mom wouldn't let me buy her though. Said I won't be here for much longer. I would take her to the States with me if I can! If I get to bring her I might actually just not live in the dorms. Hahaha! She feels that special.

Then my mom said if after two days she's still there she'll get the puppy for me. LOL! I think she was joking though. Nevertheless, it would be an awesome dog to have! We already have one male here, but he's gotten a little fat and lazy. He's supposedly the alpha male of the house because he's the biggest. We'll see what happens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment