Friday, May 4, 2012

Found My Pace

So as the title of this post suggests, I found my running/jogging pace. A comfortable one where I did not stop for a walk the whole trip around my house. I feel pretty good about it. I mean, it's a little slow, but I'll try making it a little faster next time. The time is 14:43.47 minutes.


Plus! I found out earlier today that it's actually not a mile that I'm running, but around 1.5 miles. I'm not weak after all! Curse you, Bangkok weather!!! I think I'll be ready to do a two round trip soon for the 3 mile run. Did I mention before that I found a marathon training schedule? I think I did. But yeah, I'm gonna try to do that.


I partially think that I ran better today because I was actually in a better mood than before. In my last runs it's usually to help ease my stress. So I think going in with a happy mind helps a lot. :) I got to Skype with both of my beloved that I've been missing so much.


Then during the afternoon, after running around doing chores with my mom, I went out to buy a pair of running shorts and a pair of running pants. Sadly, I only have one running shorts that I've been using this whole time. Gross, I know. Hahaha! It's pretty much collecting salt at this point. ;P Both of them are Adidas. The sales at the sports section of the department store wasn't that helpful. Whatever. I got what I needed.


The needed shorts for this horrible scorching weather.

Okay, so it's more like tights than pants.
It fits pretty comfortably.
I did some push ups and sit ups after I ran. I also bought this exercise wheel thing. My camera ran out of battery so I couldn't take a picture of it yet. I'll do that for my next post. But, surprisingly, it works. My arms were all weak afterwards. Lol!


Oh, and Tony said I should be doing pull ups if I'm gonna be doing lead climbing. The problem is I don't have anything I can pull up with here. So tomorrow I'm gonna be constructing some home-made bars/pull up thingy. Tony looked at me all doubtful when we talked about the lead climbing class. I'll show him! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment