Sunday, May 11, 2014

Lembeh Strait: Fourth Day Even Better!

Today was just great. I did the two morning dives, skipped the afternoon dive, got a traditional Indonesian massage, and did a night dive. Paradise, they say. And I got the best pictures and footage yet!

Here are my highlights:


A pretty good picture of a pygmy seahorse for an amateur like me!

I don't even know how I got this one, considering how tiny it is.
Floaty frogfish.

Coconut octopus in the hole!

And this is what he looks like out of the hole.
So I'm assuming you'll want to see this coconut octopus in action. Well, he's really just walking. But here is a short video:




Frogfish with his furry disguise.

Flamboyant cuttlefish eggs. You can see the tiny babies in the eggs!
I also was able to capture the hatching of a flamboyant cuttlefish! Just amazing! Here it is:



A wunderpus!

Ambon scorpionfish.

Leaf, you say?
Nope! A beautiful flatworm.
Wanna see how a flatworm moves? It's pretty cool.




The whole clown fish family is sleeping in their anemone.
Ain't it precious?

And this is a smaller flatworm of a different color.
It keeps moving so I couldn't really get a clear picture.
Dive Sites Today:
1)  Nudi Retreat 3
2)  Aer Bajo 2
3)  Jahir  2

No comments:

Post a Comment