Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sleep All Night, Play All Day

Summer has been kind of slow. I've been going downtown every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Then every Tuesday and Thursday, there are usually something to do. I'm also taking Chinese classes with my mom every Monday and Saturday. Then every Saturday night we go to this reality singing concert. Kind of like American Idol, but the Thai version.

Oh, what a life.

And the dog that I rescued last Christmas break has also been coming in to the room to sleep as well. She is so adorable. She has grown so much since the last time I saw her, considering how she was only a puppy when I left home last time.


 


She sleeps real funny as you can see. Hahaha. There is enough room for her to stretch out, but somehow she seems to like putting her head against the cage while sleeping.


Then early in the morning, we let her out to go run around the yard/garden the whole day. She apparently likes jumping into the fish pond chasing after the Koi.


Last night, we were going to go to the concert, but it had been raining for around an hour or two before it was time to leave. Naturally, my gated community was flooded and we didn't dare leave even with the Land Cruiser. The water was that high. We didn't even go beyond 200 meters from home, I don't think. It was raining really hard and the water drainage system in the community is kind of slow.


So I ended up just watching Thai soap last night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment